Latest information on the 2021 summer season in Kühtai
The safety of our guests is our top priority. Therefore, we naturally adhere to the legal requirements regarding Covid-19 and have created clear regulations and measures for our employees and guests.
Vacation in Kühtai - simply for the sake of health
Take a deep breath in Kühtai. Whether during the countless sporting challenges or simply because it has been proven that your cells are much better supplied with oxygen at altitudes of around 2,000 m. That's why Kühtai ranks high as a favorite place for all active athletes and those seeking peace and quiet!
Kühtai as a true fountain of health – find more information here.
Advantages of the DreiSeenBahn
- The DreiSeenBahn is a detachable 4-seater chairlift with weather protection hoods. The legal requirements regarding the number of guests (currently a capacity limit of 50% for chairlifts with hoods) can be met without any problems.
- The ride time is approximately 7 minutes, well below the 15 minute contact limit.
- No direct contact is necessary with our ticket office staff, who are separated by glass panels.
Additional measures we are taking for your safety
Cable cars & general information
- FFP2 face masks are mandatory in the following areas:
- At the station and in the queues, in the toilet facility and during travel with the cable car
- At the ticket office of the Kühtai mountain railroad, a multifunctional scarf in Kühtai design (buff) and FFP2 masks are available for € 2.
- The number of people per chair complies with statutory requirements.
- Chairs are disinfected in accordance with regulations.
- Handwash is available in the toilet facility, and hand sanitiser at the ticket desk and in the toilet facility.
- Rules are displayed wherever they are required.
- Sewage monitoring is conducted in partnership with the Tyrol State Government and the University of Innsbruck. These tests can give highly accurate early indications of possible infections and thus contribute to significant improvements in prevention.
Bergbahnen Kühtai staff
Bergbahnen Kühtai has developed their own directives for staff:
- All staff receive comprehensive hygiene and prevention training.
- All staff have a duty to wear face coverings if they cannot socially distance from visitors.
- The company doctor is involved in all health-related matters of our employees and will regularly test the team.
What we can all do
- Please wear an FFP 2 mask in the areas indicated (see above). We also recommend wearing an FFP 2 mask when you are unable to socially distance from other people.
- If you use masks, please dispose of these appropriately in the bins at the stations.
- Please ensure you maintain a sufficient distance from strangers, and avoid shaking hands when you greet people.
- Wash your hands well with soap and water several times a day and use the sanitiser dispensers.
- Please pay by card.
- Please follow the staff’s instructions.
If you develop symptoms that could be a sign of COVID-19 (high temperature, cough, sore throat, loss of sense of taste/smell,...), please immediately contact reception at your accommodation, your doctor or our doctor in Kühtai, Dr. Eric Austad, Tel. +43 5239 / 5219. Please do not leave your accommodation.
Subject to change (version dated April 30, 2021).
Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any other questions.
Bergbahnen Kühtai, Tel. +43 5239 / 52 29 or email@example.com