Welcome to Kühtai in summer 2021
What our guests can look forward to in Kühtai:
- For panoramic rides with the DreiSeenBahn, from 25.6.-19.9. no certificates (vaccination certificate, negative test or similar) are required.
- Breathe deeply at 2,020 m in the Kühtai with relaxed pleasure hikes to crystal clear mountain lakes.
- Impressive alpine rose blossom until mid-July.
What we can do together for a safe coexistence on the mountain:
What are the 3G rules (tested-vaccinated-recovered)?
Tested: Antigen test valid 48 hrs, PCR test 72 hrs, self-test via https://selbsttest.tirol/register 24 hrs (Note: Guests residing abroad are requested to indicate the address of their accommodation in the address field).
Vaccinated: 22 days after the first vaccination for a maximum of 3 months, the second vaccination extends the validity for 6 months.
Convalescent: Evidence includes such things as a certificate of segregation or medical confirmation of molecularly confirmed infection. Evidence of neutralizing antibodies counts for three months from the date of testing.
Where do the 3G rules apply?
- In restaurants, hotels, recreational facilities, museums and spas.
- Not in public transport, trade and cable cars.
Test possibilities in Kühtai
Antigen test possibility with Dr. Erik Austad (Mon. and Thurs. from 8:30 - 11:30 am, Wed. from 3:00 - 5:00 pm) without appointment.
For information on testing possibilities in pharmacies, general practitioners or test lanes, please visit:
If you develop symptoms that could be a sign of COVID-19 (high temperature, cough, sore throat, loss of sense of taste/smell,...), please immediately contact reception at your accommodation, your doctor or our doctor in Kühtai, Dr. Erik Austad, Tel. +43 5239 / 5219. Please do not leave your accommodation.
Subject to change (version dated June 14, 2021).
Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any other questions.
Bergbahnen Kühtai, Tel. +43 5239 / 52 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org