Dear Kühtai friends!
The Kühtai mountain railways start on Friday, December 1st, 2023!
Please note the access roads: Kematen to Kühtai – until
On Thursday, December 7th, 2023, the access to a construction site just before Kühtai was regulated manually, with unhindered access on the weekend.
Oetz to Kühtai – the access from Oetz via Mühlau to Kühtai is closed until December 15th, 2023 and is only possible from Haiming via the Haimingerberg.
Tobogganing in the Kühtai - Fun for old and young.
Whether it be comfortable or fast-paced. A traditional toboggan ride adds some funny variety to your sporting ski day. And is a giant jamboree not only for children!
After an approx. 40-minute ascent on the hiking trail to the Graf Ferdinand Haus, a spectacular illuminated (also at night) toboggan run awaits our guests.
The hut is open from
Thursday - Saturday from 10:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday - Wednesday from 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each day
Toboggan workshop “Safe tobogganing on the Kühtai family toboggan run”
- Every Tuesday from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Meeting point 15 minutes before the start
- Minimum age: 6 years; Children up to 10 years only when accompanied by a supervisor
- Minimum participants: 5 people; Maximum participants: 20 people
- Registration deadline: every Monday 4:00 p.m
- Participants receive a toboggan and a brake toboggan on loan. Of course you can also bring your own toboggan.
- Participants must bring winter clothing, a helmet, sturdy shoes and gloves and are mandatory for participation in the workshop. Ski goggles are recommended.
- Cancellation in case of bad weather; No dogs allowed!
- Contribution to costs: adults €10, children up to 12 years €5, the participation fee must be paid in cash on site.
Participation only possible with Welcome Card!
Registration only here
Guests in Kühtai receive the Welcome Card free of charge upon arrival from participating Welcome Card partner establishments for stays of two nights or more.