Dear winter sports enthusiasts and Kühtai friends!
The Tyrolean provincial government has ordered the official closure of all Tyrolean ski resorts.
The last skiing day of this year's season took place on Sunday, March 15, 2020, with best weather and winter sports conditions. All accommodation facilities also had to close.
The Kühtai mountain railways and the accommodation establishments would like to thank all Kühtai fans for the great season they experienced together. We are already looking forward to the planned summer start on 20.06.2020 in Kühtai.
Higher. Lovelier. Whiter. The Ski-Resort Kühtai
Ski slopes as far as the eye can see, and each of them offering the snow guarantee of a high-altitude ski resort. Experience the pure joy of a white winter wonderland, where hospitality is kept high and small and bigger adventures will start right at your doorstep.
- 23th November 2019 – 15th March 2020
- Lanes: daily from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Lifts: daily from 9.00 am to 4.15 pm
- Free parking for day skiers
- Skiing to and from the hotel door
- Healthy altitude at over 2,020 m above sea level
- Snow guarantee until the end of April
- 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 85 km of slopes with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
- 2x per week night skiing, Wednesday and Saturday from mid-December
- Wide slopes, so no crowds on the slopes
- Fantastic deep snow slopes
- KPark: SuperPipe, FreeStyle-Area & SnowCross
- KidsPark: for beginners and children
- Unique ski touring area
- Cross-country ski runs (classical and skating)
- Sled run
- Amazing snowshoe and winter hiking experience
- Over 20 cosy bars, restaurants and ski huts
- Easy to reach (only 30 km from Innsbruck)
- Airport Innsbruck only 30 min. away
Buy ski tickets online
The ski pass for the Kühtai-Hochoetz Ski Region can be booked directly to your personal starjack-
Buy your ski tickets online now
KeyCard from home with just a few clicks. Simple – flexible – independent and therefore without any waiting time on the slopes.
More slopes and more snow safety with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
A perfect combination! 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 85 kilometers of pistes.
Austria's highest Skiresort Kühtai (2,020 meters altitude), and the Skiresort Hochoetz convince at the entrance of the Ötztal with one ski pass. For convenient transport between Kühtai and Hochoetz (Ochsengarten) of the free coach transfer every half hour (8 km).
The ski resort Kühtai was awarded from Skiresort.info, the largest ski resort test portal in the world, as test winner 2019 in the category "Top class: World-leading ski resort with up to 60 km of slopes". To the test report
Furthermore, the Kühtai ski area received the Tyrolean slope quality seal from the Tyrolean regional government. This seal of approval stands for uniformly marked and well-groomed ski slopes with an appropriate rescue service and, at the same time, serves to ensure safety in alpine regions, where the danger is all too often underestimated.