Higher. Lovelier. Whiter. The Ski-Resort Kühtai
Ski slopes as far as the eye can see, and each of them offering the snow guarantee of a high-altitude ski resort. Experience the pure joy of a white winter wonderland, where hospitality is kept high and small and bigger adventures will start right at your doorstep.
- Expected to be Friday, 11th December 2020 to Sunday, 18th April 2021
- Lanes: daily from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Lifts: daily from 9.00 am to 4.15 pm
- Day and multi-day tickets are available at the DreiSeenBahn, HochAlterBahn and StartBahn ticket offices and NEW from middle of December also at the Kassa GaisKogelBahn. Annual tickets only available at the StartBahn ticket office. Annual tickets are valid in the winter season and the following summer.
- Tickets can also be bought in advance from the HochAlterBahn ticket office on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 07:00 pm to 21:00 pm.
- Online Ticket: The Kühtai ski pass can be booked directly to your personal starjackKeyCard from home with just a few clicks. Buy ski tickets online
High up in Kühtai – your safe ski-in/ski-out resort at 2,020 m
Kühtai is a true winter wonderland. Safe and wide slopes accessible straight from the hotel and, most importantly, guaranteed snow. No party animals, no masses of visitors, no crowds.
- Access the Kühtai ski area straight from the hotel using almost any lift – this avoids larger crowds
- Safe and convenient 2, 4 and 6-person lifts – the majority of which have well-ventilated weather protection hoods
- Online ski ticket purchasing, hand sanitiser, face masks and many other measures ensure your safety
- Free parking for day skiers
- Skiing to and from the hotel door
- Healthy altitude at over 2,020 m above sea level
- Snow guarantee until the end of April
- 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 88 km of slopes with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
- 2x per week night skiing, Wednesday and Saturday from mid-December
- Wide slopes, so no crowds on the slopes
- Fantastic deep snow slopes
- KPark: FreeStyle-Area, SnowCross & SuperPipe
- KidsPark: for beginners and children
- Unique ski touring area
- Cross-country ski runs (classical and skating)
- 2.5 km long toboggan run, illuminated every night
- Amazing snowshoe and winter hiking experience
- Over 20 cosy bars, restaurants and ski huts
- Easy to reach (only 30 km from Innsbruck)
- Airport Innsbruck only 30 min. away
Buy ski tickets online
The ski pass for the Kühtai-Hochoetz Ski Region can be booked directly to your personal starjack-
Buy your ski tickets online now
KeyCard from home with just a few clicks. Simple – flexible – independent and therefore without any waiting time on the slopes.
More slopes and more snow safety with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
A perfect combination! 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 88 kilometers of pistes.
Austria's highest Skiresort Kühtai (2,020 meters altitude), and the Skiresort Hochoetz convince at the entrance of the Ötztal with one ski pass. For convenient transport between Kühtai and Hochoetz (Ochsengarten) of the free coach transfer every half hour (8 km).
The ski resort Kühtai was awarded from Skiresort.info, the largest ski resort test portal in the world, as test winner 2020 in the category "Top class: World-leading ski resort with up to 60 km of slopes". To the test report
Furthermore, the Kühtai ski area received the Tyrolean slope quality seal from the Tyrolean regional government. This seal of approval stands for uniformly marked and well-groomed ski slopes with an appropriate rescue service and, at the same time, serves to ensure safety in alpine regions, where the danger is all too often underestimated.