High up in Kühtai - your ski-in/ski-out resort at 2,020 m
Fantastic snow thrills in Kühtai from the beginning of the season until well into spring. Perfectly groomed slopes get athletes’ pulses racing. And a glittering white mountain panorama provides elating highs.
Let the adventure begin. With winter adventures at over 2,020 metres that are just waiting to put a smile on your face. Because one thing is for sure: in Kühtai, there is snow as far as the eye can see.
Operating hours & important information
Operating hours for the winter season 2021/2022: Friday, Dec. 3, 2021 to Sunday, April 24, 2022.
Open lifts and cable cars can always be found under lifts and slopes.
The new 6-seater chairlift GaisKogelBahn inspires with a new parking lot and ski underpass.
In addition to the previous, illuminated toboggan run, our guests can also expect a completely new, spectacular toboggan run (snow-covered) at the Graf Ferdinand Haus.
High up in Kühtai – your safe ski-in/ski-out resort at 2,020 m
Kühtai is a true winter wonderland. Safe and wide slopes accessible straight from the hotel and, most importantly, guaranteed snow. No party animals, no masses of visitors, no crowds.
- Access the Kühtai ski area straight from the hotel using almost any lift – this avoids larger crowds
- Safe and convenient 2, 4 and 6-person lifts – the majority of which have well-ventilated weather protection hoods
- Hand sanitiser, FFP2 masks and many other measures ensure your safety
- Free parking for day skiers
- Skiing to and from the hotel door
- Healthy altitude at over 2,020 m above sea level
- Snow guarantee until the end of April
- 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 88 km of slopes with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
- 2x per week night skiing, Wednesday and Saturday
- Wide slopes, so no crowds on the slopes
- Fantastic deep snow slopes
- KPark: FreeStyle-Area & SnowCross
- KidsPark: for beginners and children
- Unique ski touring area
- Cross-country ski runs (classical and skating)
- 2 toboggan runs, one of which is illuminated
- Amazing snowshoe and winter hiking experience
- Over 20 cosy bars, restaurants and ski huts
- Easy to reach (only 30 km from Innsbruck)
- Airport Innsbruck only 30 min. away
Upload 2G proof online and unlock ski pass
Upload your 2G proof online to unlock your already purchased ski pass.
More information on ski pass activation
The turnstiles will only open for ski passes that are linked to a valid 2G proof!
In under four minutes, the new GaisKogelBahn 6-seater chairlift with heated seats and weather protection hoods transports Kühtai guests from the new valley station up to 2,335 m. Right into the ski area with extensive, perfectly groomed slopes, always in harmony with nature.
NEW FROM WINTER 21/22: With new parking lot and ski underpass!
To the key data
More slopes and more snow safety with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
A perfect combination! 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 88 kilometers of pistes.
Austria's highest Skiresort Kühtai (2,020 meters altitude), and the Skiresort Hochoetz convince at the entrance of the Ötztal with one ski pass.
The ski resort Kühtai was awarded from Skiresort.info, the largest ski resort test portal in the world, as test winner 2020 in the category "Top class: World-leading ski resort with up to 60 km of slopes". To the test report
Furthermore, the Kühtai ski area received the Tyrolean slope quality seal from the Tyrolean regional government. This seal of approval stands for uniformly marked and well-groomed ski slopes with an appropriate rescue service and, at the same time, serves to ensure safety in alpine regions, where the danger is all too often underestimated.