Winter in Kühtai at 2020m
Welcome to the highest world cup village in Austria
The unique location at over 2,000 meters above sea level guarantees snow covered runs throughout the whole winter – until spring. So your ski holiday is a perfect experience for you and the whole family for sure!
More than 40 kilometers of slopes for all levels provide the perfect challenge for beginners and advanced. For skiers and snowboarders alike all conditions are in place to fulfill your dreams of unforgettable journeys in deep snow.
Experience warm hospitality and comfort in our well-kept hotels, inns and guest houses that offer those comforts you desire. Rustic ski hats and atmospheric après-ski bars make sure that Kühtai never gets boring. Tyrolean cozy just as it should be!
The sun-drenched all-round ski resort Kühtai is located just 30 km from Innsbruck. Winter athletes get here everything they need From December to early May. About 44 perfectly groomed slopes and modern lift facilities offer fantastic conditions for skiers, snowboarders, telemark skiers, ...
- Skiing right to the front door and to the car park
- More than 40 km of ski slopes from easy to difficult
- 8-seater gondola-Kaiserbahn
- 3 detachable 4-seater chairlifts with Bubbles (weatherproof)
- New: Wiesberg 4-seater chairlift
- 1 double chairlift
- 5 tows
- 1 magic carpet for the little ones
- Freestyle Park for ski and snowboard freaks in KPark
- NEW: Kids Park
- 2 times a week night skiing (Wed and Sat)
- Wonderful deep snow slopes
- Guaranteed snow until early May
- Pistengütesiegel of Tyrol
- Numerous cozy bars, restaurants and ski huts
- Free parking for day skiers
- and much more
Kühtai ski resort
An absolute winter paradise awaits you at Sellraintal. Kühtai is surrounded by ski slopes nestled in high alpine landscape. Innsbruck is only 30 minutes away by car. From the feeling of the city is, however, very far away. Nothing spoils the Winter Idyll. A gondola and five chairlifts open the ski resort. In addition, five ski tows and a magic carpet for beginners are available.
Lift Company Kühtai
11 modern lifts are connected to one another through interlinked ski runs, making it possible to enjoy a varied “trip all around Kühtai” and taking you up to more than 2,500 m above sea level. There’s a deliberately more gentle emphasis here, concentrating on enjoyment, convivality and experiencing the world of mountains.
Jump in! Kühtai!
Under the direction of the Air + Style Company is the Park and thus the Kühtai itself to absolute Freestyle – hotspot for skiers and snowboarders
Experience a new kind of place to stay on 2020m. The combination of fascination – Romance – Events and central location (easy arrival to the IGLOO Village) allows our guests to experience an unforgettable adventure.
Offers & Packages
Ski Free 2017/18
- Enjoy free slopes and amazing snow conditions
- Cosy bars, restaurants and ski huts
- Valid for adults and children
- Free accomodations
- Free skiing
- Free ski lessons
… a perfect combination! 1 ski pass – 2 top ski resorts & 80 kilometers of pistes. Even without skis you arrive by bus from the comfort of a ski area on the other: 3 nights / half board including 3-day ski pass from € 204, – per person.
News & Highlights
- The Alpin Tiefschneetage will be held again this year in Kühtai. They are presented by Alpin magazine and Sport Conrad.
Austrian & German Masters in Big Air, Slopestyle and Halfpipe
- 22nd – 24th March 2018
- The Austrian & German Masters 2018 will be determined this year in all three disciplines Big Air, Slopestyle and Halfpipe in the KPark in Kühtai! The 3-day event from 22nd to 24th March 2018 promises freestyle snowboarding at the highest level and guarantees a dignified Austrian and German championship!
- More Information
Summer in Kühtai
All Information about the Summer in Kühtai