Latest information on the 2021/22 winter season in Kühtai
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. This is nothing new: it has long been our motto in Kühtai. Kühtai has so many kilometres of piste; so many cable cars, huts, cafés and restaurants, that there is no need to brave the crowds on your holiday and in your leisure time.
We are committed to making sure you can enjoy your pleasure in peace, and are stepping up our efforts even further for the current winter season. Therefore, we naturally adhere to the legal requirements regarding Covid-19 and have given extensive thought to clear regulations and measures. For the health and safety of everyone, and to ensure you have a relaxing and revitalising holiday in Kühtai.
The best thing? Gloves, goggles and face coverings worn for outdoor sports mean you already have your very own personal protective equipment, and Kühtai is also taking a whole range of other precautions to keep you safe.
Safety benefits in Kühtai
- You can access the ski area from almost any of our lifts in Kühtai, so avoiding the crowds is simple.
- Our staff on the ticket desks are behind glass screens, so no direct contact is necessary.
- Our cable cars, and specifically the new GaisKogelBahn, the KaiserBahn, the DreiSeenBahn, the HochAlterBahn and the HoheMutBahn, can meet the statutory regulations on passenger numbers.
- The KaiserBahn cable cars have a constant supply of fresh air.
- Journeys in our lifts and cable cars take a maximum of 5-10 minutes and are therefore far below the 15 minute contact limit.
What we can do together for a safe coexistence on the mountain:
What are the 3G rules (tested-vaccinated-recovered)?
Tested: Antigen test valid 48 hrs, PCR test 72 hrs, self-test via https://selbsttest.tirol/register 24 hrs (Note: Guests residing abroad are requested to indicate the address of their accommodation in the address field).
Vaccinated: 22 days after the first vaccination for a maximum of 3 months, the second vaccination extends the validity for 6 months.
Convalescent: Evidence includes such things as a certificate of segregation or medical confirmation of molecularly confirmed infection. Evidence of neutralizing antibodies counts for three months from the date of testing.
Where do the 3G rules apply?
- In restaurants, hotels, recreational facilities, museums and spas.
- Not in public transport, trade and cable cars.
Test possibilities in Kühtai
Antigen test possibility with Dr. Erik Austad (Mon. and Thurs. from 8:30 - 11:30 am, Wed. from 3:00 - 5:00 pm) without appointment.
For information on testing possibilities in pharmacies, general practitioners or test lanes, please visit:
If you develop symptoms that could be a sign of COVID-19 (high temperature, cough, sore throat, loss of sense of taste/smell,...), please immediately contact reception at your accommodation, your doctor or our doctor in Kühtai, Dr. Eric Austad, Tel. +43 5239 / 5219. Please do not leave your accommodation.
Subject to change (version dated July 1, 2021).
Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any other questions.
Bergbahnen Kühtai, Tel. +43 5239 / 52 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org