Safety benefits in Kühtai
- You can access the ski area from almost any of our lifts in Kühtai, so avoiding the crowds is simple.
- Our staff on the ticket desks are behind glass screens, so no direct contact is necessary.
- The KaiserBahn cable cars have a constant supply of fresh air.
- Journeys in our lifts and cable cars take a maximum of 5-10 minutes and are therefore far below the 15 minute contact limit.
Current rules for winter tourism
Cable cars, t-bar lifts and Hotel industry / gastronomy
- Since March 5, 3G proof is no longer required.
- Entry requirements to Austria according to the 3G rule. Day trippers, commuters and children under 12 years of age are exempt from this rule.
To the portal www.tiroltestet.at
What does 3-G stands for?
The “2-G” rule means people have to provide proof that they have been vaccinated or had Coronavirus and recovered. This, however, does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The 3-G rule includes tested people. That means a current evidence that coronavirus has not been detected is required (antigen test valid for 24 hours, PCR test valid for 72 hours).
*You have official proof that you have been sick with Covid 19 infection and that the infection you overcame was not more than 180 days ago.
- You have received the second vaccination with a centrally licensed vaccine. Proof of this is valid until 180 days after the second vaccination or 210 days for persons under 18 years of age.
The vaccination certificate of booster vaccination (3 vaccinations or recovered and 2 vaccinations) is valid 270 days.
Note: The validity of vaccination certificates has been reduced from nine to six months. Another special rule applies to those who were immunized with Johnson&Johnson's vaccine, which was originally designed as a one-time vaccine. They must revaccinate by Jan. 2 or they will not meet 2G from then on.
- They have received a single vaccination with an approved vaccine and have previously been able to prove Covid-19 infection by a positive PCR test (at least 21 days prior to vaccination). Evidence of this is valid until 180 days after vaccination.
Test possibilities in Kühtai
For information on testing options (including PCR gargle tests) at pharmacies, primary care physicians, testing lanes, etc., visit www.tiroltestet.at.
If you develop symptoms that could be a sign of COVID-19 (high temperature, cough, sore throat, loss of sense of taste/smell,...), please immediately contact reception at your accommodation, your doctor or our doctor in Kühtai, Dr. Erik Austad, Tel. +43 5239 / 5219. Please do not leave your accommodation.
Subject to change (version dated April 25, 2022).
Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you have any other questions.
Bergbahnen Kühtai, Tel. +43 5239 / 52 29 or email@example.com