Best conditions in Kühtai!
Wonderful fresh snow and perfectly groomed slopes – the best mix for a successful start to the season and the first enjoyable turns – of course in Kühtai.
From Kematen, the L 13 from Haggen to Kühtai remains closed due to the risk of avalanches – initially until Sunday, December 3, 2023, 8:00 a.m. From the Ötztal side, Kühtai can be easily reached via the Haimingerberg and Sattele.
High up in Kühtai - your ski-in/ski-out resort at 2,020 m
Fantastic snow thrills in Kühtai from the beginning of the season until well into spring. Perfectly groomed slopes get athletes’ pulses racing. And a glittering white mountain panorama provides elating highs.
Let the adventure begin. With winter adventures at over 2,020 metres that are just waiting to put a smile on your face. Because one thing is for sure: in Kühtai, there is snow as far as the eye can see.
Operating hours & important information
Operating hours for the winter season 2023/2024: Friday, Dec. 1, 2023 to Sunday, April 14, 2024.
Open lifts and cable cars can always be found under lifts and slopes
Cable cars: daily from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Lifts: daily from 9.00 am to 4.15 pm
Kühtai Magic Carpet
With a length of 204 meters, the new conveyor is the longest covered Magic Carpet in Austria and thus replaces the previous baby lift in Kühtai with a simple and, above all, safe ascent aid that is also suitable for children from the age of 3.
- Free parking for day skiers
- Skiing to and from the hotel door
- Healthy altitude at over 2,020 m above sea level
- Snow guarantee until the end of April
- 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 88 km of slopes with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
- Free Skibus Kühtai-Hochoetz
- 2x per week night skiing, Wednesday and Saturday
- Wide slopes, so no crowds on the slopes
- Fantastic deep snow slopes
- KPark: FreeStyle-Area & SnowCross
- KidsPark: for beginners and children
- Unique ski touring area
- Cross-country ski runs (classical and skating)
- Spectacular new toboggan run, illuminated, with its own ascent track
- Amazing snowshoe and winter hiking experience
- Over 20 cosy bars, restaurants and ski huts
- Easy to reach (only 30 km from Innsbruck)
- Airport Innsbruck only 30 min. away
Ski pass evaluation
Get your personal altitude diagram. See all the lift rides and piste kilometres you have accomplished during your skiing day – www.skiline.cc or in the Skiline app www.skiline.cc/ticket/kuehtai
Ski pass evaluation, registration, further information
More slopes and more snow safety with the Kühtai-Hochoetz ski pass
A perfect combination! 2 ski resorts – 1 ski pass – 88 kilometers of pistes.
Austria's highest Skiresort Kühtai (2,020 meters altitude), and the Skiresort Hochoetz convince at the entrance of the Ötztal with one ski pass.