This is the night for skiing
Every Wednesday and Saturday
Experience a very special atmosphere during night skiing in Kühtai! Skiing and snowboarding under floodlights – every Wednesday and Saturday from 7:30 to 9:30 pm, the HochAlterBahn and the StartBahn bring skiers and snowboarders directly to the brightly lit piste. The hut “Zum Kaiser Maximilian” will be open.
Free ski bus from Innsbruck on Wednesdays (departs Innsbruck main train station at 6.30 pm and leaves Kühtai again at 10.05 pm).
- Adults (1959–2002) € 20,00
- Seniors (1958 und älter) € 17,00
- Youths (2003–2007) € 15,00
- Children (2008–2014) € 10,00
- Free with all annual tickets (except TirolSnowCard) valid in Kühtai. StartBahn free.
Video of night skiing in Kühtai