The new 6-seater chairlift is again a winter highlight of the 2021/2022 season in Kühtai
In under four minutes, the new GaisKogelBahn 6-seater chairlift with heated seats and weather protection hoods transports Kühtai guests from the new valley station up to 2,335 m. Right into the ski area with extensive, perfectly groomed slopes, always in harmony with nature.
Two escalators take you comfortably from the new parking lot to the valley station.
Key data GaisKogelBahn
- 44 upholstered, heated 6-seater chairs with child-safe restraints and weather hoods
- Convenient conveyor belt access
- State-of-the-art footrests for increased seating comfort
- Automatic lock bar locking system
- Ticket office and WCs in the bottom station
- Travel time 4 minutes
- Conveying capacity 2,000 persons/hr.
- Altitude difference 322 m (2,013 – 2,335 m)
- 11 lift supports, lift length 1,037 m
- Only 20 weeks construction time!
- Replaces the previous GaisKogel surface lift