The Family Winter Paradise Kühtai
Relaxing holiday for the whole family.
Being together in the Tirol mountains – with friends or family. Hunting for adventures, backed up by heartfelt hospitality and in anticipation of pleasant relaxation. The family ski resort Kühtai brings people together. In a setting that lives up to its promise. While skiing on the slopes, in the KPark of KidsPark, while sledding, winter hiking or cross-country skiing.
Whiter, safer and closer! A relaxing holiday for kids and parents with absolute snow guarantee at over 2,000 m. This is what you will receive in the ski resort of Kühtai.
Action for Kids!
When the little ones aim high, they'd best do that in the highest ski resort of Austria. Snow and fun are guaranteed, in the KidsPark for first tries at free skiing, tobogganing or in the ski course for children. By the way, during the FAMILY-HIT-WEEKS the ski courses for children are free of charge!
Your kids will love it
- Magic carpet
- KidsPark (beginners)
- Toboggan run (also illuminated)
- Snowshoe hiking
- Children's ski lessons
The KidsPark in Kühtai is not only designed for children but also for beginners.
Anyone who wants to try jumping, sliding and jibbing will find the right elements here, in order to approach them as safely as possible.
For our little ones
Indoor kindergarten and lunchtime supervision
Kühtai kindergarten is available for games, crafts, painting, listening to music and much more.
There is a bright room with lots of light, a sink, a cozy corner and even a puppet theater.
The mountain sports lounge also offers winter fun from coffee to mulled wine for parents and grandparents. International newspapers make it easier to wait for the little ones.
All further information can be found on the official homepage of the ski school Skischule Follow Me
Kindergarten from 2 years
in the kids club in Kühtai Center (without skis)
The youngest from 2 years old feel very well in our modern, generously designed kindergarten. The kindergarten is located directly above the ski school office on the 1st floor. Only highly trained nannies care for the 2- to 4-year-old children. A climbing tower, the sleeping area, lots of toys and the children's cinema provide variety. All further information can be found on the official website of the Kids Club Kühtai
Mermaid swimming at 2020 m in Kühtai
A dream for all girls will come true. Now, you can go mermaid swimming with
BEST Coaching at 2020m altitude!
Tail fins and equipment included in the price
- Suitable for children from 7 years
- Meeting point: 2.55 p.m. Hotel Konradin at the pool, changing facilities inside the hotel (please leave shoes in front of the swimming pool)
- Costs: € 30.- / Event / child
- Duration: 45 minutes for a maximum of 6 kids
- What to bring: swimsuit and swimming goggles
Registration: At least one day before the event starts on BEST Coaching´website, click the button Mermaiding in Kühtai, limited number of places, register now.
Outdoor animation in the snow
For children, there is still plenty of outdoor fun in Kühtai after a ski day! It will never be boring with the BEST Coaching's children´s program.
- Igloo Event: building a snow igloo
- Safety Event: Avalanche training, handling of avalanche transceivers; searching for sweets
- Olympic Event: Snowball, blowpipe, Huula Hoop, Viking game, and much more
- Kids New Year Party: shooting Rockets, sparkling Kids wine, Snow Games
- Kids Easter Party: searching for Easter Eggs, with lots delicious candies
- kids/children can be picked up from 6:30 p.m.
- for kids agend 4 to 15 years
- Costs: € 25.- / Event / child for 2 hours (10% discount for siblings)
- Special Price: 4 Events for € 80.- (instead of € 100.-)
- Meeting: 5 p.m. infront of the Tourist Office in Kühtai
- What to bring: Hat, Gloves, Ski Suit, Ski Boots
- Event in every weather conditions (schedule changes reserved)
Registration: At least one day before the event begins on BEST Coaching´s website, click the button Winterfun in Kühtai, limited number of places, register now.