AND THE CITY IS YOURS!
Small, sweet and the key to fantastic adventures: the Innsbruck Card offers many free services and attractive discounts for a truly fascinating alpine-urban experience in Innsbruck and its holiday villages.
City flair, country air and peak enjoyment with just one ticket: for unique contrasts, remarkable attractions, historic treasures, impressive panoramic moments and nature in the heart of Tyrol.
Fantastic discoveries for a great price – with the Innsbruck Card – your smart companion in the Capital of the Alps.
Time for adventure
- Free entry to many museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- 1 return trip on lifts and cable cars in the Innsbruck region
- Free transportation on the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck + to Rum/Hall + Nightliner
- Free travel on the IVB’s scenic tram lines to Igls (line 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB)
- Crystal Worlds Shuttle including the Kristallwelten
- 1 x guided city walk (available daily)
- Free city bike rental for 3 hours (rental shop: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Casino Innsbruck: discount on the welcome pack and 1 welcome drink
- Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evenings, Happy Fitnesse, Golf, shopping, and many more
- More Information
24 hours: € 43
48 hours: € 50
72 hours: € 59
Children aged 6 to 15 years enjoy a 50% discount.